Work Hard PR is a rock music and event publicity company set up by Roland Hyams, who has enjoyed being a Hard Rock and Metal PR since 1981. Roland started out working with the likes of Ozzy Osbourne, The Rolling Stones, Slade and The Who, as a junior for legendary publicist Keith Altham, (before even fax machines had been invented).
Acts subsequently represented in the last thirty plus years include Ace Frehley, Anvil, Black Sabbath, Dio, Frank Zappa, Iron Maiden, Magnum, Motorhead, Saxon, Slayer, System Of A Down, The Cult, The Stranglers and UFO.
Something of a garrulous RAWK PR leg(-)end, he has a massive amount of experience and various hilarious tales to tell.
Work Hard PR can offer:
- Over 30 years' experience of creating successful campaigns.
- Individually tailored campaigns, to suit both well-known, and exciting new, signed, and unsigned acts.
- Comprehensive publicity services for major festivals and alternative events. Events publicised in the past and present include Ozzfest (1998), The Bulldog Bash (2001–06), Monsters Of Rock (2006), The Bizarre Ball (2008-9), GuilFest (2007-14) and The London International Tattoo Convention (2005-15).
- Huge, constantly updated, databases of media contacts, including national print, regional and online editors, and numerous key freelancers.
- Vast rock radio database (full of hard drinking rock DJ's), which has been compiled over the last twenty years, in response to clients' requirements for a one-stop shop for rock publicity in the UK.
Email Roland Hyams here
Email Alison Bateman here